A Virtual Dental Visit
Need to see Dr. Zoma?
What is Teledentistry?
Teledentistry is the use of audio and video technology to provide care to patients at a distance.
What are the benefits of teledentistry?
- No transportation time or costs
- No need to take time off of work
- Access to your Dentist
- Avoid the risk of exposure to illnesses
- Reduced wait time
- Eliminate child care issues
Is it secure?
All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. Dr. Zoma & Zoma Dental adheres to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy agreements.
Do you sign up for an account?
No, as a patient you actually don’t need to create an account with us to see your provider. Please schedule an appointment with the office, you will be given directions how to connect.
What can be done during a Teledentistry visit:
- Assessing treatment urgency and if an emergency visit is needed.
- Information about any procedures you are seeking
- If you are fearful of the dentist this is a great time to virtually meet with Dr. Zoma without stepping into the office. She’s available for any questions you may have about denistry and what options you have before you come into the office.
No definitive diagnosis can be given during a Teledentistry appointment, but we can guide and discuss your options and what will happen during an in-office appointment.
To have a video call, all you need is a computer, a tablet, or a mobile device with a camera and microphone.
How to check-in for your scheduled visit
- Use a computer or device with a camera and microphone.
- Use our provider website: https://gomeet.com/zoma
Optionally call into Conference Bridge: 571-748-4021
PIN: 733 4991#
- Allow browsers to use your webcam and microphone.
- Type in your name and email address and check-in!
- Your dentist will start the visit when they are ready. Use headphones when possible.
When will Teledentistry be available?
Due to the health situation of our community, we will be offering openings for teledentistry consulting from 9am – 3pm Monday – Friday. This schedule may be subject to change.
©2020 | Zoma Dental | All Rights Reserved