Zoma Dental Warranty
Zoma dental strives to provide excellence for all of our patients. Our number one goal is to help our patients get healthy and stay healthy. As a team, we do our best in educating patients on the conditions that are present in their mouth and how to prevent dental disease sooner rather than later. Preventing disease sooner than later not only helps maintain dental health, but it also helps patients save money by preventing bigger problems from occurring in the future. That is why Zoma Dental offers our patients a 100% 2-year warranty.
The long term success of the dental treatment provided by our office depends on the following:
- Proper and adequate home care on a daily basis (brushing and flossing at least 2x/day)
- Dental cleanings and recall visits every 3, 4, or 6 months, depending on each patients individual needs. These appointments must not be overdue or missed.
- Fluoride treatment to help prevent dental decay and to strengthen the teeth
- Dental X-rays are taken when recommended by the dentist, which normally consists of:
- Full set of X-rays every 3-5 years
- Bitewing X-rays every year
- Peri-apical X-rays every year
- Dental exams must be completed by the dentist twice a year to make sure that the patient does not have any recurring dental problems
- Getting a bite guard when recommended to the patient due to grinding and clenching habits that can cause chips, cracks and fractures to their teeth and or restorations.
If a patient is compliant with the items above, they will only be responsible for 0% of the payment. That’s right absolutely free.
If a patient is non-compliant with any of the above, they will be responsible for the full payment of re-doing the dental treatment that is defective.
The following dental procedures under our 2-year warranty include:
- Dentures – dropping, breaking, or an animal eating this are not covered under warranty
- Partial Dentures – dropping, breaking, or an animal eating this are not covered under warranty
- Occlusal Guards/Bite Guards – Dropping, breaking, or an animal eating this are not covered under warranty
At Zoma Dental, your oral health is our priority, and we want you to have a strong, healthy, and beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime. Contact us today to schedule your consultation or appointment with your West Bloomfield Dentist to discuss your oral health and our 100% 2-year warranty for you and your entire family.