Zoma Dental 100% 2‑Year Warranty
The long term success of the dental treatment provided by our office depends on the following:
- Proper and adequate home care on a daily basis (brushing and flossing at least 2x/day)
- Dental cleanings and recall visits every 3, 4, or 6 months, depending on each patients individual needs. These appointments must not be overdue or missed.
- Fluoride treatment to help prevent dental decay and to strengthen the teeth
- Dental X-rays are taken when recommended by the dentist, which normally consists of:
- Full set of X-rays every 3-5 years
- Bitewing X-rays every year
- Peri-apical X-rays every year
- Dental exams must be completed by the dentist twice a year to make sure that the patient does not have any recurring dental problems
- Getting a bite guard when recommended to the patient due to grinding and clenching habits that can cause chips, cracks and fractures to their teeth and or restorations.
If a patient is compliant with the items above, they will only be responsible for 0% of the payment. That’s right absolutely free.
If a patient is non-compliant with any of the above, they will be responsible for the full payment of re-doing the dental treatment that is defective.
The following dental procedures under our 2-year warranty include:
- Dentures – dropping, breaking, or an animal eating this are not covered under warranty
- Partial Dentures – dropping, breaking, or an animal eating this are not covered under warranty
- Occlusal Guards/Bite Guards – Dropping, breaking, or an animal eating this are not covered under warranty
At Zoma Dental, your oral health is our priority, and we want you to have a strong, healthy, and beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime. Contact us today to schedule your consultation or appointment with your West Bloomfield Dentist to discuss your oral health and our 100% 2-year warranty for you and your entire family.
1 Saturday per month
©2020 | Zoma Dental | All Rights Reserved