Thorough, Gentle, and Customized
You Deserve High Quality Dental Care!
We’d love to meet you, and give you the smile you deserve.
Please note: We have talented doctors, an awesome staff, free second opinions, and many insurance and financing options available.
At Zoma Dental, our definition of dental care is simple: Tend to every patient’s oral health at every stage of their life, no matter the circumstances. From preventive care to cosmetic smile upgrades to dental restorations, the care we provide is thorough, gentle, and customized to our patients’ needs.
Quality Dental Care For Your Entire Family
As a family dentist, Zoma Dental treats patients of every age, including:
- Kids: We are proud to introduce our youngest patients to the importance of good dental care and show them how to take care of their teeth and trust their West Bloomfield dentist. Through regular cleanings, sealants, and even Invisalign Teen, we prepare kids for a lifetime of good oral health.
- Adults: Have you finally reached the point where you want to address the appearance of your smile and not just its overall condition? Many adults opt for cosmetic dentistry like porcelain veneers and teeth whitening to improve their smile and confidence.
- Seniors: With age comes unique oral health challenges. You are at a higher risk for developing gum disease. Age-related illnesses and medications may wreak havoc on teeth and gums. Years of use can result in disintegrating teeth. All these problems can be corrected with targeted dental care.
Comprehensive Dental Care For Every Oral Health Need
It is important to have a West Bloomfield dentist you rely on who can address every dental issue as it arises, from providing preventive care to designing smile makeovers to addressing dental emergencies.
- Preventive care: The root of quality dental care begins with seeing your dentist every six months for cleanings and exams. At this time, you will get a thorough scouring of your teeth, have your mouth examined for signs of gum disease or other oral health problems, undergo digital x-rays if necessary, and receive an oral cancer screening.
- Smile makeovers: Smile makeovers are customized to the patient. You may need restorative dentistry like porcelain crowns or dental implants, or cosmetic dentistry like veneers or Invisalign. You could even have a combination of aesthetic upgrades and dental restorations for a complete smile makeover.
- Emergency care: Dental emergencies happen, and they don’t always occur at convenient times. An accident, fall, or sports injury can result in severe bleeding, a dislodged tooth, or a broken tooth. A sudden toothache could indicate an infection that requires root canal therapy or extraction. If you are worried about your oral health, contact your West Bloomfield dentist immediately to find out whether you need to be seen right away.
Feel Comfortable At Your West Bloomfield Dentist
Dental anxiety is a real affliction for many people. At Zoma Dental, we strive to put our patients at ease in a comfortable environment by delivering gentle, consistent care. Whatever your concern or oral health need, at our West Bloomfield office you can trust that you will be in a safe space with an experienced team that is prepared to guide you through your procedures step by step.
Give your smile the attention it deserves:
- If you have an oral health problem or severe pain, it will not get better on its own – professional dental care is needed to fully eliminate discomfort.
- If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile, no over-the-counter treatment will ever be effective enough to make a difference, but your cosmetic dentist’s advanced treatments will truly transform your appearance.
- If you are missing teeth or embarrassed about the condition of your teeth, dental restorations are the only solution to restore your smile.
- Even if you are brushing and flossing thoroughly at home, it’s still important to see your dentist every six months for professional dental care, cleanings, and exams.