How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
One of the first questions every potential Invisalign patient asks is: How much will it cost? That’s fair. Invisalign is indeed an investment in money, time, and effort. The complete Invisalign cost, however, will vary depending on the length and breadth of your customized treatment plan. At Zoma Dental in West Bloomfield Township, Michigan, we are certified and experienced Invisalign providers, and we approach every alignment case separately to determine what’s best for you.
What Affects Invisalign Cost?
Typically, a full course of Invisalign treatment will cost between $3,000 and $7,000. The range is wide because there are many factors that affect the total cost, including:
- Complexity: You may have just a few teeth that need to be aligned, or your entire mouth may need alignment. The more involved a case is, the more trays you will require and the more visits to your West Bloomfield Township dentist. The complexity and length of your treatment will significantly impact your total Invisalign cost.
- Demographic: There are different types of Invisalign for different age groups. The two most common demographics are adult Invisalign patients and adolescents who wear Invisalign Teen. The latter group will have specially designed aligners with blue wear indicators and tooth eruption tabs.
- Experience: Your dentist’s experience and location will factor into the final Invisalign cost. Rely on an Invisalign provider who is certified and comfortable with this type of treatment and who will carefully monitor you in real time to help you achieve a beautiful straight smile.
There is no one-size-fits-all Invisalign cost. Your unique plan will be customized by your West Bloomfield Township Invisalign provider after your oral health has been thoroughly evaluated and your course of treatment has been identified.
What Does Invisalign Cost Include?
Any Invisalign treatment is all-inclusive. There will be no surprise charges along the way – unless you lose or break multiple aligners or develop unexpected complications – because everything will be laid out up front. The total Invisalign cost will include:
- X-rays and imaging
- Dental lab work
- Alignment trays
- Office visits
At Zoma Dental, we offer multiple payment options, including CareCredit, so you can choose the method that is most convenient and affordable for you.
Invisalign Is Worth the Investment
You get straight teeth and a beautiful smile through a course of Invisalign treatment, but there are plenty of other benefits during and after treatment:
- Better oral health: Straight teeth are easier to take care of and clean, which means you are less likely to suffer from tooth decay. An aligned smile is also less susceptible to a TMJ problem and its negative side effects.
- Discreet:Whether adult or teen, Invisalign patients love the near invisibility of their treatment that allows them to go about their daily life and responsibilities without drawing attention to their orthodontic treatment.
- Fast:Invisalign can treat mild, moderate, and severe misalignment and, on average, takes about 12 months to complete. Some patients will require less time to fix their teeth, others will take longer.
- Flexible:Invisalign must be worn 20 to 22 hours a day, but you still have the freedom to take them out for meals, cleanings, and if you just need a break for a few minutes. This perk alone is worth the price of a nearly invisible alignment method.
You Can Afford Invisalign
Contact Zoma Dental in West Bloomfield Township to discuss Invisalign and find out whether this orthodontic alternative is right for you. Finally get the straight smile you’ve always wanted, correct those few troublesome teeth that keep getting food caught between them, or correct your teeth grinding and clenching habits. Invisalign is a powerful treatment that will change your oral health for the better and give you a lifetime of beautiful, healthy teeth.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about what to expect, cost breakdown, whether insurance covers any of your treatment, and other payment methods that cover Invisalign cost. We are dedicated to help our patients get the dental care they need and will work with you to reach an affordable option.