Get Porcelain Veneers
In West Bloomfield
Get PORCELAIN VENEERS
In West Bloomfield
Your Smile Evaluation Begins here!
We’d love to meet you, and give you the smile you deserve.
Please note: We have talented doctors, an awesome staff, free second opinions, and many insurance and financing options available.
Porcelain Veneers Cost
Cosmetic dentistry of any kind is an excellent investment in your oral health and overall appearance. Any smile upgrade, though, does come with a price. The porcelain veneers cost reflects the high-end materials used for this treatment and the artistry of cosmetic dentist Dr. Jacqueline Zoma of Zoma Dental in West Bloomfield Township.
Porcelain Veneers Cost Factors
Each porcelain veneer typically costs between $1,500 and $2,500 per tooth, a number that will vary based on a dentist’s preferences and parameters. The total cost of your smile makeover will also factor in the following items:
- How many porcelain veneers are needed
- Materials used to craft the veneers
- Expertise of the cosmetic dentist
- Geographic location
- Other cosmetic dentistry procedures done at the same time
- Dental lab used
How to Pay for the Porcelain Veneers Cost
At Zoma Dental, we accept multiple payment options, so it is easy and affordable for you to finance your porcelain veneers cost. We accept:
- Most major credit cards
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
CareCredit is an especially attractive option for dental patients, particularly those undergoing cosmetic dentistry which is not typically covered by dental insurance. This healthcare credit card makes it possible for the carrier to finance recommended and elective dental procedures and pay for them in convenient, reasonable monthly payments that fit your financial plan.
Justifying the Investment in Porcelain Veneers
Do you need to talk yourself into porcelain veneers? Are you having a hard time justifying why you deserve this smile makeover? We can guarantee you that if you are unhappy enough with your teeth to even be considering a smile upgrade, the change will be life-altering – in a good way – and completely worth the time, energy, and cost.
Here are some facts about porcelain veneers that can help you feel better about your desire to upgrade your smile:
- Porcelain is incredibly strong and durable
- Your new smile will be permanent and long-lasting
- Porcelain is stain-resistant
- There is no special upkeep, just brush and floss as normal
It’s up to the recipient of porcelain veneers to keep up with maintenance of their smile makeover. Extending the life of your veneers is not difficult when you take care of your smile and especially when you visit your West Bloomfield Township dentist every six months for a professional cleaning and check-up. It takes little effort to maintain the beauty that your cosmetic dentist has created.
What to Expect from Your Smile Makeover
The decision to get porcelain veneers should not be made lightly. Yes, the veneers are a financial investment, but they will also affect you physically and mentally:
- Physical change: Veneers are powerful little pieces of porcelain. Done well, done right, they can make you look happier, younger, healthier, and more capable. You will look like a VIP no matter what.
- Mental shift: If you have long been self-conscious of the flaws in your teeth, now you’ll think about your smile in a new way. The veneers will transform you mentally while they shift your appearance. You will no longer worry about how you look when you smile, laugh, or eat. Your self-esteem will soar, and that feeling is priceless.
You can find your way to the smile transformation you want at a price and payment plan that is comfortable for you and your budget.
Get Porcelain Veneers in West Bloomfield Township
It’s a big decision to get porcelain veneers, and you want to work with the right cosmetic dentist for your unique smile. Contact Zoma Dental in West Bloomfield Township to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jacqueline Zoma and discuss your interest in porcelain veneers. Find out if you’re a good candidate for this treatment and, if you are, learn how the porcelain veneers cost will break down for you.